*Understanding Social Anxiety* is a FREE Psycho-Educational workshop on Social Anxiety.
Whether you are struggling with Social Anxiety or suspect you may be, this workshop will guide you through the symptoms, situations you may experience Social Anxiety in and 6 aspects that keep Social Anxiety going.
You will learn:
- What Social Anxiety is;
- 6 Aspects that keep you ‘stuck’ in Social Anxiety cycle;
- Focus Awareness- focus on the task at hand + FREEBIES
As a Psychotherapist specializing in CBT Therapy and a Life Coach, with over 12 years of experience, I have seen first-hand how difficult it can be to live with Social Anxiety.
What we will cover during my 60-minute workshop?
1. Understanding Social Anxiety.
We’ll cover: What Social Anxiety is; How it happens; Why it happens; Where it happens.
2. 6 Key Aspects that keep Social Anxiety going.
We’ll cover (in detail) WHAT keeps your Social Anxiety going.
3. Correct focus when we struggle with Social Anxiety- *Focus Awareness Exercise*.
With Social Anxiety, our focus tends to be INWARDS (on our internal jumble of negative thoughts and emotions) and OUTWARDS (constantly looking for a confirmation of ‘negative judgement’).
We will learn simple, but effective *Focus Awareness Skill* that will keep us FOCUSED ON THE TASK AT HAND.
Don’t forget to download your FREE copy of my *Focus Awareness Exercise*.
Who this course is for:
- This is an information and value-packed workshop is for people struggling with Social Anxiety.