A PC capable of running Unreal Engine.
Learn to develop photorealistic, lifelike 3D games using the Unreal Engine!
The Unreal Engine, which was created by Epic Games, is a powerful engine capable of amazing graphics and efficiency to run even the most complex games. Not only is the engine a top choice for indie developers, but it is used extensively by AAA game studios as well – making skills with Unreal highly in-demand throughout the industry.
In this course, you will explore the fundamentals of working with both the Unreal Engine itself as well as the popular Blueprints Visual Scripting system – which allows developers to create their games with no prior coding knowledge needed. In doing so, you’ll gain integral skills that will help you to begin developing your own 3D game projects.
You will learn how to:
- Set up the Unreal Engine for development
- Understand the engine’s editor and tools
- Create assets that can be scaled, rotated, and moved
- Utilize various blueprints to contain players
- Use visual scripting for variables, functions, and more
- Test games right in the engine
- Anyone interested in developing photorealistic games
- Developers expanding into skills for in-demand game engines
- Self-learners exploring coding options for development