Print out the lineart template from the class
There aren’t any prerequisites, however it will be much easier to follow if you have a bit of experience in watercolors.
In the end of the class you will be able to color your own “Pisces Dreamer” watercolor portrait painting.
So, take this class if you like fantasy/ magical themed artworks, but never dared to color a stylized manga portrait on your own.
Please note, in this class we won’t learn how to draw an actual portrait, instead you can download my lineart template, so you don’t need to struggle with drawing, all you need to do is grab your brushes and paint along with me.
I’ll walk you through:
· How to paint crystals and moons
· Portrait painting essentials : mix your own skin colors
· Where to put the shadows and highlights to make the portrait more outstanding
· My easy method for painting beautiful, flowy hairs
· My secrets on how to ink like a pro
· How to transfer the linework onto watercolor paper
· All along the class in an easy to follow and fun way
I do believe coloring should be fun and not something you worries over and over.
Not something that makes you even more frustrated and anxious.
So come, take my class and discover the true joy of painting!
Ohh, and if all the below mentioned reasons are not enough for you, have I mentioned that in the end you will have your own watercolor painting, which you can hang on your wall and brag about your friends 😉
Let’s meet in the class!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner and intermediate watercolorists
- Hobbyist painters
- Aspiring mangaka-s