- A computer with internet access
- A willingness to learn and take action
- Windows 10 Installed On Your Computer
Windows 10 For Beginners: Fast Track Training.
It’s the best OS available…
Brand New Over-The-Shoulder Video Series On How To Get Started With Windows 10
Used by over 2 billion people daily on the planet…
It is recognized to be the gold standard operating system for all PCs.
Meet Windows 10.
Microsoft’s Flagship Operating System
Windows 10 is the latest version of Microsoft’s flagship operating system which was released in 2015.
Windows is the most used operating system on the planet; this is probably because it is compatible with most devices.
Anywhere you go you are assured of coming across a device running on windows and that makes it possible to work on the go and take some of your software with you without difficulties.
Windows 10 is installed on every PC and if you do not know how to use it yet, then you’re missing out big time.
Before we go any further, let me give you some insights about Windows 10:
Windows 10 is the latest version of Microsoft’s flagship operating system, it was released in 2015.
Windows 10 introduces a range of new apps that can run across multiple Microsoft products including mobile devices and the Xbox One.
The interface for Windows 10 was changed to adapt to the touch screen-optimized devices running on Windows operating systems.
Windows 10 was developed to power all different kind of devices, including mobile and PC.
The Windows 10 interface supports different input devices, the normal analogue input and the new digital touch screen technology.
Windows 10 brings back the famous start menu, with new added functionalities of course.
According to Microsoft, Windows 10 is that last version of Windows to be released.
On Windows 10, Microsoft Edge replaces Internet Explorer.
Why You Need To Get Started Now:
- Windows 10 has a fee preview.
- Windows brought back the start menu.
- Windows 10 introduces the artificial assistant Cortana.
- Make use of Windows Virtual Desktops.
- Windows is compatible with most devices and is the most used operating system.
The Gold Standard
There’s nothing like this video series.
Watch as I show you how to get started with Windows 10.
I reveal my best tips for using some unknown tactics that only a few elite few knows.
You get to see everything. I explain everything to you.
There will be no guesswork.
All you need is just a short hour of your time to learn everything and you’d be ready to get started with it instantly.
Here’s What You’ll Discover Inside This Video Training:
- How to get started with Windows 10.
- Learn how to get use to the interface and configure your settings.
- Learn how to create your user account and which features to select when doing it.
- Learn how to work with your screen resolutions and backgrounds.
- How to quickly and easily work with fonts, colours and others.
- How to install programs and add hardware.
- How to use the configuration settings and organize it according to your preferences.
- And so many more…
Windows 10 For Beginners: Fast Track Training
Section 1: Overview
1 – Overview
Section 2: File Explorer Set Up – Part 1
2 – File Explorer – File Menu – Part 1
3 – File Explorer – File Menu – Part 2
4 – File Explorer – Home Menu
5 – File Explorer – Share Menu
Section 3: File Explorer Set Up – Part 2
6 – File Explorer – View Menu 1
7 – File Explorer – View Menu 2
8 – File Explorer – Search Menu
Section 4: Managing Desktop & Display
9 – Managing Your Desktop
10 – Managing Your Display
11 – Managing Cortana – Voice Assist
Section 5: Settings Options
12 – Quick Assist Settings
13 – Media Streaming Settings
Section 6: Recording Options – Part 1
14 – Recording A Screen Video
15 – Recording An Audio
16 – Taking A Snapshot of Your Screen
Section 2: Recording Options – Part 2
17 – Recording Your Steps
18 – Capturing Webcam Video
19 – Adding Applications
Section 6: Conclusion
20 – Conclusion
- Beginners to Windows 10
- Students who want to master Windows 10 properely
- Professionals, Business Owners, Internet Marketers, Entrepreneurs, Hobbyists