Welcome to YouTube SEO and Optimization course. Inside the course, we’re going to walk through the entire process of Optimizing your YouTube videos and outrank your outdated videos with free plugins.
Why people focusing on YouTube?
• YouTube is the world’s 2nd largest search engine
• YouTube has over a billion users (which equals one-third of all internet users)
• According to Alexa, YouTube is the 2nd most popular website online (even more than Facebook)
What you’ll learn from this course?
Here, I’ll teach you how you can improve your YouTube productivity by simplifying the tasks such as adding cards, end screen, bulk changes in description, thumbnails and monetization, auto post on Facebook, keyword research, finding proper tags, track keyword rankings etc.,
YouTube is the second largest search engine stand next to Google and YouTube is still the 1st place for business owners to get leads, affiliate marketers to do affiliate marketing, teachers to attract students, bloggers to bring traffic etc.,
Even though YouTube developers made the dashboard much easier for everyone still there is a room for development and those gaps are full filled by external plugins.
So, instead of spending lot of time on YouTube dashboard you can spend 90% of your time on creating valuable content to viewers.
And as a Bonus, I’ll share with you my free YouTube keyword rank checker tool made on Google sheets that will monitor your keyword ranking and send you the ranking report to your email daily.
I am super excited to get started teaching you this course. So, are you ready to learn?
Awesome! – Just click the enroll button, and I am waiting for you to teach my YouTube SEO techniques.
Who can enroll for this course?
- This course is perfect for all YouTubers,
- Those who want to increase their YouTube channel traffic.
- Those who want to improve their YouTube productivity.
- Those who want to optimize their YouTube videos.
Who this course is for:
- YouTubers who want to grow their Youtube channel